Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can you curl your hair with a big flat iron?

If so,please tell me how,because it seems to me that i cant,unless its like smallerCan you curl your hair with a big flat iron?
I doubt it. The plates would be too large to really be able to go along the hair long enough to curl it.





Large plates aren't good for curling, and they aren't ideal for flat ironing either. The wider the plates, the less control you have.Can you curl your hair with a big flat iron?
Take your hair, open the flat iron, and just twist your hair around one side of the flat iron..

Then later, comb through your hair to make it look more natural/non-squarish.
Its hard to with Big flat irons. you will just get a wavy look.
It will probably turn out looking really weird, crazy and frizzy. I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I got a pretty cheap curler which is really, really good, the brand is Remington.

No comments:

Post a Comment