Thursday, October 28, 2010

Which flat iron should I get?

Ok I asked a very similar question to this not too long ago, but didn't get many answers and many opinions..

So I'm gonna ask this again.



I want to buy a quality flat Iron but have never used one so I don't know how they work..

So from your knowledge and experiences, please help me out to get the best one.



P.S Remember I need one with narrow plates because I will more likely curl it then straighten it.



Im not sure if all of these straighteners are with narrow plates but these are the flat irons i had on mind:



- Solia

- GHD

- Corioliss Pro

- Sedu



Please guys tell me which one is for me, I have straight thin hair, and I want a flat Iron because there are lots of ways of curling and shaping it..



And I need more answers now!!

Thank you all!Which flat iron should I get?
well you didn't mention it above, but I have a Chi and I love it! honestly, it is the best straightener I have ever had. It heats up very quickly and it has great plates that don't damage your hair. I think they usually sell for a little over $100 but I got mine the day after Christmas for just about $80. I would highly recommend it. It also doubles as a quality curler and Chi straighteners sometimes come in funky patterns as well! Check it out. :)Which flat iron should I get?
Remember you get what you pay for! I personally would recommend a Chi iron. I use it in my salon, and even sell them. But remember with any iron always ALWAYS use a heat protectant!
Revlon's Ceramic Hair Straigthner its like 20 bucks you can get it anywhere it works great.
Neither. Get the remington wet 2 straight. Waisting more money on a Straightener won't make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment