Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you get your hair to straighten???!?

I use a flat iron, but it isn't straightening my hair, i mean it sorta is, but it just isn't working right! :|

My hair goes to my shoulders which might be the problem, my hair always just sits on them and curls up. If i flatten my hair out with my fingers its longer than my shoulders, but the flat iron won't do that! it just, well, makes my hair flat on the top half of my head, but where it curls up(where i want it to straighten) it doesn't straighten! sometimes, if i get lucky, it will work, but when i walk to school, it goes back to being wavy and not straight! please help, what am i doing wrong?!

O.oHow do you get your hair to straighten???!?
yyooouu need the ';stuff';. haha.



i used to have the same problem with my hair. i use smoothing shampoo of any type like garnier frutis (sp) ';sleek and shine'; or ';none of your frizziness'; and ';dangerously straight'; by herbal essance. i shampoo and condition my hair every night. then after i towel dry it, i put in ';sleek and shine'; leave-in conditioner. nnoott too much, though. or my hair will be oily and dirty feeling. :/



i usually let my hair dry naturally and straighten it in the morning. i just blow dried my hair like 40 minutes ago. haha. so ';usually'; is a random term. haha.



i section my hair in parts to straighten it. i start with small sections starting from the under layers and working my way to the top of my hair i save my bangs from the flat iron most of the time to keep that swish look. i ddiissspise having my bangs pin straight and in my face.



after straighting, i work in ';sleek and shine'; smoothing cream. it saves my hair from the humidity and from frizz. :] my hair usually stays great all day. sometimes i may have to do touch ups on my ends after classes, but not much.



i use a chi. a good straightener will go a long way. i know they're expensive, but they're ssooo worth it. you have to be delicate with a chi if you get one: usual plate cleanings and careful cord care.



also, get your hair completely layered! it looks great, crisp and it's easy to keep in shape. :]



hope this helps. if you want a picture, follow the lliinnkk :]:



http://i37.tinypic.com/2cppxrk.jpgHow do you get your hair to straighten???!?
Hey! I HATE this problem and I had it for awhile but I got help :)

First off you need to make sure you have a good straightner. The ones you buy at Target or Walmart will not work. These will cost you more but they work great, I would suggest a Paul Mitchell or a Chi. Secondly, talk to you hair dresser about this problem. There are alot of layering ideas that can help the hair to not curl under. Finally make sure that when you are straightning you straighen the underneath part of your hair, it will help the outer part not to curl under. I hope this helps!!
yea you def need a better straightnerr!!! like a chi or sumthing.

or a new haircut maybe? you could either grow our hair out more or cut them so they r not sitting on your shoulders!

good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment