Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to you curl your hair with a wet 2 straight flat iron?

How to you curl your hair with a wet 2 straight flat iron?

If u could give me directions that would be great!



thanksHow to you curl your hair with a wet 2 straight flat iron?
Well, you really can't do that without making cramps in your hair. I have a wet to dry iron, and it takes a few minutes to do, so right after I just curl it. Hope I helped!How to you curl your hair with a wet 2 straight flat iron?
You cant its a flat iron only straightens hair. Sorry!
how about rolling your hair into a spiral curl on the iron or as you pull through your hair you turn in a spiral motion with hair spray or something that will hold the curl in
you dont because it damages your hair. duHh.
The wet2straight doesn't damage your hair. it has a built in steamer that steams excess moisture out but locks in what you need. and think about it. blow drying AND straigtening is 2 heat processes. With the wet2straight your hair is only going through one heat process, so this is actually BETTER for your hair. I have used it for over a year now, it works GREAT and believe me my hair is in better shape then before I started using it.

After you wash your hair, blot it with a towel and then comb it. then just section your hair and begging at the roots pull the straigtener out a 90 degree angle. do this all over your head. and dont forget to use a thermal protector before any heat styling.



good luck :)
  • make word remember
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment