Thursday, October 28, 2010

Question about hair damage and questions about hair donation.?

So I guess I will start off with my many hair donation questions.



My first question is where should I give my hair to? I was thinking of locks of love, because almost everyone i know who has given hair has given it to locks of love. Who do you think I should give it to?



My second question is how do I donate it? My hair stylist said that she could cut my hair and send it but I would need to give her the address and information. Anything else I need to do?



Another comment I have is that I am a little scared to cut my hair (sounds stupid i know.) I have had long hair my whole life and I am worried i won't like my hair short...for me. All my friends have liked having their hair shorter. What did you think of your hair after you cut it?



Any other information on hair donation would be helpful!





Now about hair damage. I have very long, thick, blonde hair. I don't switch shampoos/conditioners. I don't flat iron/straighten, or curl my hair. I sometimes use the blow dryer, but most times I air dry. I usually where my hair in a ponytail. the outside of my hair is perfectly fine. the inside of my hair closer to the back of my neck however, is not. It is frizzy, all different lengths, and almost a different texture then the rest of my hair. My questions are, 1, why is my hair damaged on the inside, and, 2, how can i fix this.





any advice you can offer would be helpful. Thanks in advance! :)Question about hair damage and questions about hair donation.?
Donate it to Locks of Love. They make wigs for kids with cancer, you can't get a better place to donate the hair to. I would let my stylist send it in, or you can send it in yourself. There's a video on the page of how to donate. Here's a link to the page. http://www.locksoflove.org/



I was scared to cut my hair, but after I did I was in love with my new look. I got an A line bob, and it was so easy to take care of. Made my hair look super healthy, too.



Your hair damage comes from wearing your hair in a pony tail. You pull it up, and the strands break off underneath and cause it to look all frizzy. The solution is to stop wearing it in a ponytail and let the hair underneath have a chance to grow out and recover. Or just cut it off and start again, only this time avoid wearing a ponytail.



Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment