Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hair questions...help!?

i have straight/relaxed/slightly wavy hair and...



1. if i want to curl my hair without burning it what hair protecting product should i use? (under $10 please)

2. what shampoo/conditioner will enhance my wave or make my hair curly? (under $10)

3. how do i get my hair like taylor swift's without burning it with a curling iron?

example: http://media.photobucket.com/image/taylo鈥?/a>

4. do sponge curlers work? if i slept in them would i wake up with frizzy curls?

5. i am trying to grow my hair out at least 2 to 3 inches. if i go my entire christmas break (2 weeks) using barely any heat (curling iron, flat iron, blow dryer) on my hair will it grow a little over break?

6. what is a good brand for curling irons? (ironic after my last question, huh? hahha)

7. what do body waves do? obviously, they make your hair wavy, but do they give you loose curls? are they expensive?



thank you soooooo much

if you can answer any of these questions!

ALL answers are appreciated!



happy christmasHair questions...help!?
Hello! Okay so here is the secret to Taylor Swift Hair!



1.

a. If you must have a protector try to find one designed by Loreal! They always do a great job! If not I know Tresemme has plenty.

b. If you follow step number two (on shampoo and whatnot) you will not need a protector!



2.

a. Shampoo: Loreal Vive Pro Shampoo for Fine Hair That Needs Volume

b. Conditioner: Loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Conditioner for Very Dry/Damaged Hair

c. Only put on the conditioner to the ends else it will weigh your ends down!

d. Even if your hair is not damaged still use that product so your hair won't be dead.



3.

a. To get Taylor Swift hair you need to use a curling iron and if you use the pas products suggested it will not burn!

b. Curl your hair all the from the tips to your ROOTS (this is a very critical part) if your roots aren't curled your look will not work.

c. Leave your hair in the ringlets you've created (it should look flat and ugly lol don't touch them!) and spray it down with hair spray.

d. Next tease your roots just a little then flip your hair over and go crazy! Haha than do whatever with it. Viola! Your hair is gorgeous!



4.

a. DON'T USE SPONGE CURLERS! It just doesn't work honey trust me.



5.

a. Your hair is not going to grow two to three inches over the break no matter what you do.



6.

a. I would just go with Conair.

b. Honestly it doesn't matter though!



Okay! I haven't heard of number seven before! Sorry! (Omg girlfriend this whole thing got erased and I re-typed it just to make your hair look good! Dang I'm a good friend hahaha. Okay well tell me how that works out for ya! =) Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment