Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you guys manage to get the back of your hair straight - I cant see it!?

I've had this problem forever, when i straighten my hair with a flat iron, i cant ever seem to get the back of my hair straight because i cant see it, and i know it looks horrible.

i've tried blowdrying the back so it wont curl up as much, but it still gets kinda wavy.



Only thing ive ever tried is to hold up a little mirror and put my back towards the bathroom mirror, and then you can see it, but i cant hold up the mirror and use the flat iron at the same time!



any suggestions for how to get at this hair with the flat iron?How do you guys manage to get the back of your hair straight - I cant see it!?
ya know.. i have the exact same problem! ehhh.. sorry i cant help you i just feeel the pain. haha



oh! try a straightening balm or serum that you can put on it and then blowdry, after its dry, straighten. it should be alot straigher. thats how i tryyy to do mine. ;]How do you guys manage to get the back of your hair straight - I cant see it!?
Just look in the mirror and do it. If it is still wavy. straighten the beack of your hair again. And the guys hair that is straight in back is probably natural!
Do you have someone else that could do it? Maybe a parent or sibling?



Another suggestion is to carefully flatten the back and check periodically.
Turn your head in a mirror so you can see as much of the back as you can, straighten it like that. Or move your hair to one shoulder and try to look at it in a mirror (wall mirrors) and straighten. Also, you can try to feel for the back pieces, and straighten what you can feel. I used to have the same problem.
hmm in not quite sure what to do in this case.. but u could try holding up you back hair and straitening upwards.. im not sure how that would turn up tho..
i usally ask my older sister to straighten the back of my hair for me. but when she's not home, i flip my hair in front of my face and do it like that. but it usally gets all tangled.
i just hold it up and straighten.

i never understood why people have to see their hair while straightening o_O
turn your head upside dow to straighten because if you do this you can see all of your hair and get extra volume too !! it works great!!



good luckk !
It is very simple just watch your hair and then put it all the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment