Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?

cuz when i go to sleep,they get all flat..lolz...like..if i sleep with a satin scarf on my head..will it keep the curls like when you flat iron your hair...it keeps it nice...does it work like that for curls too?





and any other tips....PLZ let me know!..most successful idea will get the points!How do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?
I have the same question.

You should for one.

Straighten your hair and sleep on it straight.

Then in the morning.

Use a curling iron to make curls, and twist them around your finger and then bobby pin the twists to your head.

After your hair is all clipped up, hair spray a light layer around your head.

Then release the bobby pins for nice full curls. (make sure you don't use too much hairspray or it will be sticky and stiff)

If you want to do it at night and then sleep on it,

then just touch up what fell out in the morning.

Hope that helps =]How do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?
curl it i nthe morning. or use herbal essences totally twisted or scruch it

No comments:

Post a Comment