Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to style with your natural hair texture?

I have wavy hair, but it's not nice, full wavy, it's a slight ugly wave and when I let my hair air dry it dries frizzy and then gets real flat.



I used to flat iron every day, which looks nice, but it kills my hair because it's thin. I like how it looks when I get slight waves from a 2'; curling iron, but I want to get away from using heat devices because I get split ends fast.



Do you have any products or tips that I could use to help my hair air dry nicer?How to style with your natural hair texture?
If you're washing your hair everyday with shampoo you are eliminating the natural oils on your hair that help give it texture and shape. Try washing your hair every 2-3 days with shampoo and on the other days just rinse with water. Trust me I know how you feel and my hair stylist told me to do this:) Apply a little mousse to damp hair and then dry your head upside down with a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer. I hope this works:)How to style with your natural hair texture?
herbal ecesence its alsome
Don't let your hair naturally dry. There is no way you can have nice hair that way. You should blow dry it and put some frizz-ease on it which you can buy at any wal mart or target. Then you should put some straightening gel. Just browse at the store and you should find a gel that is specifically made for straightening hair. Follow the directions on the product and you should have nice hair after you blow-dry it.
herbal ecesence, frizz-ease, matrix biolage

they all work like a charp
  • producers of viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment