Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aaaaah! hair styling?

so i have long layers. my hair is thin. no volumizing products work, i already blowdry my hair upside down, i use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner [herbal essense], and yet my hair is oh so boring and is baby fine.



i curl it, which maked the bottom look full, but my roots are as flat as can be. i get the whole triangle shaped hair lol. when i go to the hair stylist, she makes my hair look great and full with a big barrel curling iron and no products at all. so i bought a big barrel curling iron, turnted on maximum heat, and it doesnt do a thing to my hair. i have tryed spraying hairspray on my hair while it is on the curling iron.



how come it wont curl!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!



i dont like my hair straight because my hair is lifeless



are there any other things i can do to my hair



god, i really need help



advice?



oh i was also curiouse about the whole sea salt spray thing, i heard u can make it yourself. how, do u spray it on your hair when its wet or dryAaaaah! hair styling?
Okay. first you can try out these products. They are awesome for making hair big and volumized. I often use them when I'm styling very limp hair. Here's the site for the product. You can find them @ most salons

http://redken.com/products/displayBrand.鈥?/a>



Okay and about the sea salt..yes it works well also.



you need to get a spray bottle and fill it a little more than half way with water, add about 6 teaspoons of sea salt, and to keep it from drying out your hair add a bit of conditioner and shake it up.

Spray it in wet hair, scrunch it and let it air dry.DO NOT BLOW DRY! Once it's almost completely dry add another LIGHT spritz of the mixture and scrunch again.



Here is a pic of my hair after I used it. I loved the way it made it look.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w196/鈥?/a>





Good luck = )Aaaaah! hair styling?
try to spiral curl your hair w/ the iron from root to end.

sea salt? idk what your talking about.

but use a smaller iron and also back comb roots, but to where no one can tell, back combing works miracles, and creates amazing poofiness.
I have had baby fine hair all my life [30 yrs.} I have a lot of luck with it now, but used to struggle. 1st thing is you have to stop expecting your hair to be something other than it is; puts too much pressure on u and you fail. Now, let curling iron heat up 5 to 10 min. New iron work best. Small wand on iron. Hair spray while hair in iron. Wait. Patience. Fling head over while only lighly brushing after curling or don't brush at all afterwards. USe leave in conditioner. Got to try L.A. looks gel or hair spray. Pay attent. to scalp when washing also. Don't over wash hair. Rinse well. Long hair best for fine hair or short hair. Meduim length difficult for fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment