Sunday, November 14, 2010

Messy bun while sleeping please help?

I have Natural curl hair but its not to thin but not thick. so normal hair, when I go to sleep with it down I wake up with flat hair the has dents in it. I want my hair to be curl and have volume. (curling irons don't work on my hair ) I use a volume product and a curling product



1. My real question is: What is the pros and cons of putting hair in a messy bun while sleeping will it help this problem I have seen people do this but don't understand why and what it dose to benefit your hair



2. What kind of messy bun and how to do it



ps. I don't like going to bed with my hair wet



Please answer both 1 and 2



please help



no mean answers

thanksMessy bun while sleeping please help?
Go to bed normally with your hair down and wake up and apply mousse. I have the same hair as you probably because my hair does the same exact thing but one of my friend's recondmened a curl and volume mousse and it works really good. It's called Strictly Curly and it comes in a yellow bottle and I got mine from a nearby Rite Aid and it was about $8.



Question#1: Pros: High buns can help frizzness depending on how you sleep. If you sleep very wild and you keep tossing and turning your hair and tend to frizz up if you sleep with it down. So buns help hold your hair all together and stay in place. Cons:Sometimes your hair comes out of the bun and some parts of your hair may turn out differently.



Question 2: Realkly high messy buns and it also helps if you sleep on one particular side yyou can try putting it on the opposite side. The best bun that I sleep in is very loose. Here is what you do:



1:Scoop all your hair into a high ponytail but do not tie it.



2. Tie it twice but for the third time put ur hair halfway through. Let go of your elastic.



3. Tighten it by pulling your hair close but the elastic away from each other.

It's very cute and good to sleep on Hope this HELPS!!!!Messy bun while sleeping please help?
I have the same problem!!! ah, Okay so i have this really good product. It's a scrunch gel very light not sticky at all. It's frisky by bed head. No need to put your hair in a bun. Go to bed with your hair dry.When you wake up and apply to your hair. scrunch your hair with the gel in your hand. Do this all the way around your head. Once the product drys use some strong holding hair spray. I reccomend masterpiece my bed head! very good it keeps curls and does not leave you feeling icky.
put some mousse in it. then let it dry a bit, and when its damp just make a bun at the bottom or top of your head and secure it. it can be kinda loose but not so loose that it will fall out when you sleep.



when you wake up, before you take it out blow dry it a bit on a low setting. take it out, and you should have pretty wave/curls.



cons:

it can make ';dents';

sometimes doesnt drry well while its up

can cause tangles

doesnt always work perfectly, unpredictable results



pros:

most of the time, pretty wavy or curl hair is the result

easy to do

takes little time

all you need is a ponytail holder

works even on straight hair





**good luck!



-presley (:

No comments:

Post a Comment