Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hey i have a year 6 farewell tomorrow and i would like to how i can straighten my hair?

i have a year 6 farewell tomorow for graduation from primary and i want to straighten my hair.i have a straightening shampoo and conditioner and i tried it but my hair didnt get straight and my hair is naturally wavy.i havent got a blow drying or a straightner or flat iron and i have no time for shopping or going to the salon or hair dressers.i have a curling iron and i heard you can straighten your hair with it so i tried it and my hair went super straight and then 5 minutes later it went curly again.anyone know how i can last it for much longer?also for the dance for getting ready can you tell me what i should do firs and stuff like a timestabe like should i put eyeliner first it lipstick first?

thanks!!!!!Hey i have a year 6 farewell tomorrow and i would like to how i can straighten my hair?
If you hairspray your hair after every time you straighten it, it should work better. As for the order in which you should do your make-up and hair, it's more of a personal preference. I'd say what works best is doing your hair, then eyes, then any face or cover up, then lips.Hey i have a year 6 farewell tomorrow and i would like to how i can straighten my hair?
The best thing to use is a flat iron or straightening comb.I recommend flat iron though I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment