Thursday, November 11, 2010

For my black sistas with natural hair?

You know how when you straighten your unpermed hair and put gel/jam on it and it curls back up to it's natural state?? Well I'm tired of it!! Do you know of any gel/jam that I can use without my hair going back to it's natural state? Please don't tell me that I have to get a perm in order for gel/jam to lay my hair down. There just has to be a product out there that works!! Someone suggested that I put the gel on my hair and tie the scarf around it tightly so it can lay down.(No thanks!) I also don't want to add any more heat than flat ironing my hair. (sorry blowdryers).... And no I don't mean my hair line. I am talking about my actual hair. I want to slick my hair into a ponytail. Someone suggested beeswax, is that going to work?? Cause I want to lay my hair down with something when I straighten my hair with the flat irons. Well, thanks for the help!!!

Oh.....and...... how much does this product cost??? Thanks again!! :)For my black sistas with natural hair?
im mixed with more carribean blood - my hair is quite coarse - i find using my ghds good - my hair stays down by using oil- jasmin oil -its really good - i put loads in at the begining of the week and it stays flat until the end - i also found fructic hair serum good - gel just leaves nasty flakes - grab urslef some oil girl!! xxFor my black sistas with natural hair?
Try this site: http://www.naturallycurly.com It features several products.
Hair hold gels come in various strengths.

If that doesn't work you may have to relax your hair or use scraf tied around your head with the hold gel.

Relaxing your hair would solve the issue 95%
actually that's what you have to do...put some gel on then use a scarf to keep it down...i don't understand why you said ';no thanks';...it does not have to be really tight, but snug...like you would usually put one on

No comments:

Post a Comment