Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i make my hair wavyer and fuller?

OK! My hair is SO stright! I'v tryed several things to get it fuller but they never work. I'v tryed putting it up in a bun at night. It just makes it frizzy at the bottom and it's never fully dry when i wake up cause my hair is so thick. Always gose back to STRAIGHT! I know washing your hair makes it fuller but for some reason that's not working for me either. I wash it every other day. Yet it still is as flat and straight as paper. I'm not gonna get a perm cause i wanna grow it out and make it more heathy cause i used some s***ty box color on it. BLEH! If there is ANYTHING that i can do to give it some body or wave without having to curl it with an iron every day plz tell me.

Thanks sweet face!

-CiciHow can i make my hair wavyer and fuller?
There's certain shampoos you can use to make it fuller. You can also use hairspray to give it more bodyHow can i make my hair wavyer and fuller?
Try teasing it... it's where you lift up a section of hair, take a comb and kind of make knots under it so the hair stands up and has volume... I'm sure if you google it or look for it on youtube you can find some good techniques :)



Orr maybe you could get some layers, that might help too.
oh huney! Mine is too!! I wonder the same thing and am too looking for the answer...so hope you dont mind if i sit back and wait for a solution!!

No comments:

Post a Comment