Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can I get soft curls in my hair?

I really want to have soft curls in my hair(not the kind that makes your hair almost reach your ears) but even when I curl w/ an iron it comes out wrong or flat. I have the kind you sleep in also bt then I end up with really tight curls.How can I get soft curls in my hair?
use hot curlers, apply it to ur hair while its dry and then make pin curls. one trick i like to do is take a small section from the hair and hold it up all the way at the tip, take both index fingers and roll it until its close to my scalp. it takes a little patience but u can do it. make sure to use a good setting lotion.



depending on whether i know i'll be going out or not, i usually leave it in for a good while(sometimes for two days since i have no life,lol).and when i take it out i get jumbo curls and waves. the results are really nice.its even nicer when your hair is long.How can I get soft curls in my hair?
use a curling iron, when using one wait for it to get really hot to get a smooth style finish with a good spray to hold the curls, if you want to style with more control use a very slim hair straigtener it allows u to get the style u want. sleep hair curlers can be uncomfortable
Let your hair dry completely before you use the overnight rollers

or

Get really big velcro rollers and put them in slightly damp hair with a little product,then blowdry and don't remove until they are cooled.
curl your immediately after having a shower and once you've shampooed your hair. also you could use some hair gel%26gt;hair serum.
i get good curls by taking a shower right before i go to bed. i use a lot of conditioner and then (with my hair still wet) i put it in a bun and sleep in it.
velcro rollers
Try Garnier Fructis Hard Curl gel. Put a little in the palm of your hand then scrunch into your hair, but not onto your scalp. Then dry on low heat with a diffuser. I have curly hair and this is what I do and end up with soft curls every time!
I get soft curls by sleeping with my hair in a bun.
get really big sponge curlers and put them in right after your hair is getting dry and you have put in your conditioning stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment