Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMG!! HAIR TRADGEDY!! PLEZE HELP!!!?

okay..

first thanks for reading this =]



Well im going to b n school in about anutha month.. and my hair is making me cry its so bad.



okay i

-thick

-coarse

-wavy

-curly hair that drives me crazy!

b4 fourth grade my hair was nice and like healthy..even though i always wore it in a slick pony tail that had waves.. then the pony tail was tight curls... not losse so it made it look afro-ish but it wsnt.

in 4th grade my mom said since u want straight hair so much then lets go 2 the salon....

we went and the salon lady which i trusted so much said u can either get a

*Perm or *Texturizer



A perm would have strip me of my natual curl and then my hair would depend on a perm 2 keep it straight.... and it would look trashy 24/7 with out it..

A texturizer would straightn it 4 a lil while but where off and my hair would be back natural....



My mom was all for that.. so we did it! and boy ws my hair so beautiful! i loved it so much... the salon lady said it would help make my hair less caorse if we cam back twice a year. and my mom followed it. man was i livin the high life lol

but then in 6th grade i notice that somthing was wrong

my natural hair wasnt the same.. even though she said it will make less coarse.. my hair was like straight? and i couldnt wear it in pony tails like i used cause it look bad so i started 2 wear it in buns and braids....

i ddnt like it so my mom bought a very nice flat iron. it did the job but it was never as straight as the texturizer....

but i was content. my hair got the wavy ness back and actually look nice

so 3/4 in to the school year.. i wanted my hair flatironed supa bad!

my mom always said make sure its comb threw to make my job easier.

my hair has 2 bclean wen we use that flat iron.. so i washed it .....

and made a bad decision

i ddnt comb it out afta wards

so it got DRY!

AND STILL COMBED.AND COMBED AND COMBED!

and evntualy ripped some hair out that i thought it was kay cause hair natually sheds so thats wht i thought it was...

i got scared wen i felt it and i asked my mom wht happen...

she sed oh my god! what did u do!!

u hair is like 5 inches shorter from the midle back! e have 2 cut it!.

i started to cry hard wen she did cut it.. 2 even it out ib the back. my front got cut a lil but hardly.

my mom bought carols daughters and we used that and it grew my hair nicely!! i mean beautiful my back actually looks ike old times but the front looks like straight but from the root and five inches down the wave is back.. but the rest is this straight crap. my mom is gonna have 2 cut it off little by lil til the texturizer is all out and i start over.

so now my head is half and half have straight wavy in the front and bak s tight curled.... and idk what 2 do with it but flat iron it to look normal... but my back is shorter then my front. my back wen flat iron is 2 my shoulders... the front was hangb pass my chest but my mom snipped it all the way to a lil pass my shoulders :( so now my hair is long in front andshort in the back. its also thinner because it still has 2 grw in the back.. but i eed ur help bcuz i dont want 2 flat iron it because that stop the growing process and i want it 2 grow and i wannna know wht hair product 2 use.. i also wanna know how to keep it moist.. it always gets dry.. i also use olive oil but i dont think thats helpin bcuz it jus soaks it all in... :( PLEZEE HELP ME!





thanks for your time.OMG!! HAIR TRADGEDY!! PLEZE HELP!!!?
You HAVE to cut it all evenly if the back is shorter than the front. It just looks weird if not!



Use Anti-Friz serums, also, I use pantene pro-v straightening cream. Nothing will make it grow fast but time BUT you can help make it stronger using good shampoos like pantene pro-v or fructis (or that bio stuff from walgreens if you have a lot to spend) every couple of days when you notice it get greasy as to not overdue it.



You might also want to check out those thermal creams to make your hair straight with just combing. Be careful which one you choose because the more expensive ones can really burn!



Also, let this be a lesson not to mess with heat again. Do not use more heat than necessary. Use heat therapy creams before blow drying and flat ironing. The flat iron has to move swiftly through the hair! Not stay on any piece! You have to blow dry your hair, then flat iron it. Also, have the blow drier ready on the cool setting for when you pass the iron and got it as straight as you wanted it.



Phew, good luck!!OMG!! HAIR TRADGEDY!! PLEZE HELP!!!?
well i think your best bet would be to get the front

permed curly so that it matches your back.

that would be healither for your hair since you aren't

straightening everyday. i would leave it like that

until your unpermed hair grows out and your back to natural hair

then start over and do wat you want with it.



but you said you don't like your curly hair

sooo maybe you should cut it so it is the same length all around

and then get it texturized or w.e so that its all straight



or you could leave it the way it is and just do crazy hairstyles

or even just simply tie it up in buns, pony tails, half pontails

or clip it up with those big butterfy clips and just let your

hair fall and then have a few staright ones in the front,

it looks cute with striaght front and curly back, i do that when i ont wanna starighten my hair :) you could also tie it up when its curly if you go with the first option



tough situation, hope i helped and good luck :)
wow...this is really tough. you could use one of those hair extensions. i dont really know any products because i tried almost everyting when my hair was all frizzy before i got it permanetly straightend. maybe you can try new ways to put up your hair like braids and pony tails of different sorts along with some pins and bobby pins and clips. sorry but good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment