Sunday, November 14, 2010

Which hairstyle would look best for my grad? (long or short)?

This is how I currently look like:

(front) http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa271鈥?/a>

(back) http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa271鈥?/a>



This is my dress for grade 8 graduation.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa271鈥?/a>



Now, I could curl my layered medium length hair with a flat iron (since that's the only tool I have) but I feel like this dress seems to give off a sophisticated and elegant vibe so I feel like maybe I should do an updo or cut it an inch or 2, then curl it for this shorter look:

http://cheval22.c.h.pic.centerblog.net/x鈥?/a>



What are your opinions? I hope to appear beautiful, perhaps even irresistible to some boys, especially towards this one that I'm looking forward to dance with.



Please respond to this question! There isn't a lot of time left.Which hairstyle would look best for my grad? (long or short)?
You would look really pretty with curled hair. I think You should get the inch or two cut off then curl your hair. I think it would look better down and curly then and up do. Its the 8th grade graduation, not the prom. Up dos are too fancy for 8th grade grad. You'll look great!Which hairstyle would look best for my grad? (long or short)?
you should curl your hair to make it look shorter
I say long!! Strightin it and it would look FAB!!!
Hm I wouldn't over curl it

With medium hair especially if you're asian (I'm not insulting you since i'm asian myself and my hair is the exact same length) It came seem alittle over the top

Maybe loose waves

Or straighten it

Also May I reccomend side bangs?

They look good on everyone =]

And don't cut it!!
Should be cute.

If you want a simple, kinda messy up-do try curling it and then back comb the crown a little at the roots and use bobby pins to pin up sections from the back and sides. Leave the ends loose ans a few pieces down around your face and the back of your neck.

Have you ever thought of getting bangs/fringe cut? I think a long straight across bang would really suit your face and be very versatile for you. You can sweep them off to the side sometimes or wear them really straight and sleek. Could be a really sophisticated look for you. Just make sure they are on the long side so they don't look little girlish.

No comments:

Post a Comment