Sunday, November 14, 2010

Information on the inStyler?

I saw the infomercial for the inStyler, and it looks like a good product. The only thing is, it costs like $140. I have a few questions about it:



1. Is it worth buying?



2. Does it burn your hair? My dad has this huge thing about not letting me get a curling iron or flat iron because he claims I will burn my hair.



3. Does it take a while to use?



4. Is there any place I could buy it for a cheaper price? I know on the commercial they say it is not in stores, but could it be found in one of those 'As seen on tv!' stores?



5. How do I convince my dad to let me get it? Like, provide him with information how it won't burn my hair and why it is a good buy.



6. What is your personal opinion on it?Information on the inStyler?
1. yes it is worth buying because if you have really curly hair you can straighten in with out taking 2 hours



2. try not to use hot appliances to much because it can damage and burn but they have shampoo and conditioner from Suave for damage hair and it helps. also they have a Tresemme hair product that you spray on your hair before you use any hot appliance and.



3. it does not take a while to use probably 5-10 min. depending on what you want to do with your hair



4. im not sure if they sell it in stores but probably they would have it in Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond store.



5. already answered in # 2



6. i think it is worth the money and it is a great invention.Information on the inStyler?
1. Yes.

2. It will not burn your hair, if you do not use it EVERY day.

3.No, it only takes minuetes.

4. They offer you to take a trial for only 14.99, and you get TWO, so you can return it, and keep the other one. Look it up, or watch the commerical.

5. Show him the site, and get information on it, from the commerical. If he still wont let you, sorry.

6.Its reallly cool. I love it, but it won't work well on african americans, or super curly hair!
Take a look at this girl who is also biracial w/ thick hair on youtube as she demonstrates the chi on one side of her hair and the instyler on the other. I am not sure if the instyler plates are made of ceramic but ceramic flatiron are known for not burning the hair.



**Obviously if it won't work well on african american hair than they would have never showned that black girl getting her hair flatten by it......



In my opinion for $140 I would get myself a Sedu which is only about $110 on folica.com instead of the instyler, but its your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment