Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do make scrunched curls in my hair?

Now that its summer time i found that's its just too difficult to straiten my hair with a flat iron and wanted to try scrunching it. My hair is frizzy and in layers so the top layer, when air dried is wavy, while the long bottom layer is strait. What products are the best used for scrunching? i just bought some herbal essences curl scrunching gel but it doesnt really define and make good curls. after you get out of the shower adn your hair is wet should you brush it first before adding product? and do u blow dry after using product? thanks for all the help :)How do make scrunched curls in my hair?
umm

wellll i love using garnier's curls and shine cream it works really nicely!

and i actually brush my hair in the shower... it just seems to work better for me :P

also blow drying will just add frizz. use a diffuser if you are going to blow dry it tho

however air drying is the best way to go :)How do make scrunched curls in my hair?
omg my hair is the exact same way!!!!!!!! i havent found anything that works very well, but i would try garnei frutice wonder waves spray and aussie catch the wave mouse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHcVeyd5鈥?/a>
I use Aussie ';Sprunch'; hair spray. When I get out of the shower I towel dry and comb my hair. Then I spray the product on my hair and use a diffuser when blow drying. I spray before and during blow drying.
You shouldnt comb you hair wen its wet, its damaging. but after taking a good shower with a curling shampoo/conditioner. Dry your hair with a blowdryer. Just dry it at random places, but make sure you dont dry it too much. Youre hair has to be DAMP, then put curling cream in your hair and then put curls in your hair. *Do this at night*, Wake up tommorow=, take out the curlers and use hair spray . hope this helps
i have pretty curly hair, but i have friends that don't and the best way to scrunch curls is to apply mousse immediately following a shower, and then push and squeeze hair up. but sometimes, if your hair is really straight, this may not work.



*herbal essence sucks, and never buy it*
I have naturally wavy hair to define my waves i use sunsilk waves of envy spray.



*** use it when your hair is towel dried and make sure you scrunch it after you put it in
After you get out of the shower, comb hair and then scrunch. Once you've scrunched it add mousse. I prefer *Aussie Instant Freeze* or *L'oreal Mousse*. Both work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment