Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have ethnic hair and wanna try and use mousse??? Read on...?

so i have curly and puffy hair and lots of it. i dont have kinky hair and i dont use perms. i usually straighten my hair with a flat iron. but i realized that its damaging my hair especially my ends. so my hairdresser trimmed my ends and everything and told me that i should try mousse (i bought Aussie foam mousse) and she told me to try this Spanish hair cream called Cerimidas (its in a pink bottle). well i read the directions and it said that after your wash your hair while its wet you put it on your hair. so i did that, i took sections of my hair and put the mousse and hair lotion on each section then i let it airdry. after it dried it was somewhat curly but so puffy. so did i do it right? should i have combed it through my hair? what are the steps and how can i use the mousse and hair lotion so that i get looser curls/';spanish curls'; or get it so that its not soo puffy/poofy???

thank you!!!

best answer will be chosen!I have ethnic hair and wanna try and use mousse??? Read on...?
after you put the mousse in your hair, you should scrunch it up toward your head with your hands, that makes it curl...make sure that all of your hair gets the mousse on it too or else part of your hair will be all puffyI have ethnic hair and wanna try and use mousse??? Read on...?
mousse sucks don't use that use a serum

No comments:

Post a Comment