Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everyone with long hair, or medium, or hair expirience... please help me?

i have curly hair, not that curly, the kind that you get with a curling iron, big and neat, and its to my chin curly. straight its about shoulder length. i dont know anything about growing hair out, but i know its grown about 1 1/4 inch in two months. is that normal for someone who is in chlorine every day? and even in the winter when im in 4-5 times a week, my ends always split at my sidebangs. why? and how do i grow my hair out below my armpits by this time, maybe even a month longer, by next year? i get my hair cut every 3 months. and also, does sun in damage your hair? and how often can i use a flat iron but keep my hair in good growing conditions? once a week or once every 2 weeks, or once a month?Everyone with long hair, or medium, or hair expirience... please help me?
I think it's normal for your hair to grow quickly, but your hair gets split ends because of the chemicals in the water, it damages your hair pretty bad when you're in the pool as often as you are. Try to flat iron your hair only once a week. Because you're in the pool so much you don't want to dehydrate your hair.Everyone with long hair, or medium, or hair expirience... please help me?
If you use heat protectant than it will not damage your hair what-so-ever. But if you don't it will shorten your growth and it will eventually cause you split ends.



Can you help me:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Split ends are caused by severe dryness of the hair. Try avoiding the misuse or overuse of your straight iron. I'm not sure about the chlorine affecting the hair, but try to reduce the introduction of chemicals to your hair. Bleaching, as an example is very dangerous to your hair.
Even though you want to grow it long, when you get some splits get it trimmed right away, it will keep your hair looking better and healthier (thus making it grow faster)

Sun can be good and harmful to your hair, it kinda depends on your own hair, like if it's really light (colored) and thin to much sun can damage it, well more like it will damage your scalp (like if you get sun brunt on the top of your head) and will effect your hair growth.

Flat irons are damaging, but like me who has really wavy hair, I use it almost every day. There are products you can use to reduce the damage from heating products (ex blow dryers and irons)

I've never used them so I say if they work all that well, you should try it out for yourself.

One thing I found out- I use to get lots of split ends and have frizzy hair, one thing that helped this was not to wash it every single day, because washing it rids your hair of the natural oils that make hair healthier, so try every other day, and wear a shower cap on the days you don't. Unless you put product in it, then at least rinse your hair.

Hope I help at least a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment