Thursday, November 11, 2010

Help with my hair i hate it!!?

I have dark dark brown hair that just hits my shoulders. I need some good hairstyles for the week. I have full bangs. I Amensick and tired of wearing my hair down with the bang, a side pony with the bang, high pPonywith the bang,eeverythingwith the bang. Help i need new hairstyles and quick. heres how i look with my hairdown with bangs.

http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww233/amb3rbrwndiva/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG00140.jpg

oh yeah i kno m hair's puffy i get perms nd my hair got wet so..............nd i dont use flat irons or curling iorns so......if that helps. While your at it, how do i look on a scale of 1 to 10 please b honest. Sorri for taking up your time nd everything.Help with my hair i hate it!!?
Awwh you're so pretty! I like your bangs :)

I think, if you're bored with it like that likeeee......you should blow dry it upside down and scrunch mousse through it to make it tousled, but keep the straight fringe! that would look lovely :) it wouldn't be too much of a change either.

But yeah you look gorgeous as you are :) such a pretty face ^.^



and 10!



xHelp with my hair i hate it!!?
use a head band to push back your bangs



I'd give you a 7
Well since your fringe is a little on the short side i suggest u grow it a little longer then get a side parting.I don't know how a side parting would look on a fringe as short as yours.Try pushing it to one side and if you like it keep it that way.Honestly I think this hairstyle suits you but a side parting would look better so just hang in there a little longer or try combing you hair all to the back and put on a hairband then out a pony tail :).I rate you as a 10 (all women are beautiful hun don't you forget it).Have a lovely day and take care -hugs-
get a soft brissle brush, wet that bad boy and put some grease/moisturisure in your hands, or even gel and slick it all back. Trust me it works I have hair similar to yours
First of all, your hair is not bad at all.



Well here is one thing you can do, you can get your bangs, some gel or spray, and push then put with a bobby pin :).

No comments:

Post a Comment