Thursday, November 11, 2010

How would you make your hair wavy like this (pic)?

I have straight hair that lies like that on its own so I usually just wear my hair down without having curled it or any hair product in it. My hair is fine and goes a few inches below my shoulders with one layer at the bottom. Basically like the style of the picture without the curls. I'd like to add some volume and texture to my hair because it seems to get flat.



But I'm not familiar with styling hair. I've hear that to be able to get your hair like that it takes a lot of hair products: sculpting creams, root lifter, hairspray ect. I think I know how to get the waves like the picture: wrap strands of hair around the barrel of a curling iron.



If you could give me a step-by-step method to get my hair like this that would be great. I'm not sure when to put in the hair product and when to use the curling iron and in which order. Thanks!



http://media.photobucket.com/image/drea%20de%20matteo/thecliks/drea_de_matteo_0016.jpg?o=20How would you make your hair wavy like this (pic)?
to get wavy hair try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>



for something fun try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>



love,

B.How would you make your hair wavy like this (pic)?
curling iron.. or straightner 4 like more info go on youtube..it rllyyy helpss..

(:
try sunsilk beachy waves spray ($3)



my friends have straight hair and i always suggest that to them and it works for a nice wavy/natural look.





you could just curl your hair a little, then lightly mist some hairspray on, flip your head and toussle for a little bit. then flip ur head up. (repeat a few times) it'll make ur hair big and sexy, and with a little hairspray, itll stay that way.



good luck

[=
if your dont wanna use heat.

braid it overnight LOOSELY to get super cute waves!
well what i do to get like a waviness to my hair is

1. i wash my hair at night

2. when its still damp i braid it into little strands i have about 10 strands that go all around my head

3. then the next morning i take it all out put a little hairspray and im done i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment