Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?

cuz when i go to sleep,they get all flat..lolz...like..if i sleep with a satin scarf on my head..will it keep the curls like when you flat iron your hair...it keeps it nice...does it work like that for curls too?





and any other tips....PLZ let me know!..most successful idea will get the pointsHow do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?
Curls will go flat without sleeping rollers for many people. (They do for me.) No matter what you do. I hate them because they are uncomfortable, but that's probably the best bet without chemical treatment. Find a cream/spray that helps curls hold. You could try it before bed, and then at night try a satin/silk pillowcase instead of a headwrap. The scarf will flatten it out because it's tight around your head. Try adding a little hold product the night before. If you have long enough hair, and curls just at the bottom, you could put it in a ponytail at the top of your head so you actually don't sleep on it. They might get a bit messed up, but you'll at least have some curl, so you could just touch up with a hot curling iron in the morning. I wouldn't want to risk getting a bad perm. I don't know much about perms though, because I have a relaxer.



P.S. Also, always use heat protection on your hair.How do i get my hair curly AND keep the curls?
get a perm. or curl it every morning.
Get a body wave.



Not a perm!
perm

doing it every morning will cause damage to your hair

a perm is the most permanent way of it



but the fact is if u have naturally straight hair it wont go curly 4evaaaa



(...can i please have best answer for this, i really just want to get to level 2 =])



good-luck with the hair
My mom used to curl our hair and leave the curlers in overnight. They were the soft ones, so it didn't hurt much. The curls were perfect the next day and stayed in really well.

My hair is naturally curly (yup, she still put it in rollers). For me its best to start in the morning with wet hair, then put gel in it. I turn my hairdryer to low, and squish my hair into clumps to dry it. Drying it in big clumps and gathered in my hand helps it keep the curl as the water comes out.
um.. what race are you first and what type of hair do you have?
perm.

or something like it.



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment