Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beauty questions and such?

my hair is really dry and all, and my natural texture is just a mess compared to how it was 2 years ago due to flat ironing and curling.



i can't do ANYTHING with products when it's wet at all, no matter how many i try. so, any home remedies? and what heat protectant spray should i start using? cause i don't use any and i should.

and any shampoos you'd recommend?



and for face, how can you get rid of purple circles under them? and how can you make your skin more even toned, and whats the best exfoliator?

and when i wake up in the morning, i get really dry skin around my nose, like nostrils and under the bridge of where my glasses sit.



and how can you make your eyes pop and make your eyelashes thicker and longer?



answers = greatly appreciated :)

and i'm kind of on a budget so bear with me !Beauty questions and such?
mmmm dont feel like answering this.

No comments:

Post a Comment