Sunday, November 14, 2010

Should i cut bangs?????

I have long straight hair. My hair comes down to about my bra line. I have one layer at my shoulders. My hair has some natural curl. There is a big section that will curl right up and the front stays straight';er';. I usually either flat iron my hair or use the blow dryer. Ive had this same hair style since i was in high school. I dont have a problem with it at all...i like my long hair. I am just thinking about doing some kind of bangs. :o

I also have very thin hair in the front around my forehead (receeding hairline) so i dont know how bangs will work....will they help hide the hairline or just not work. I am thinking of sideswept bangs or something like that



What do you suggest????

Thanks for your answers :)Should i cut bangs?????
I say bangs! The weight of your long hair is most likely what is causing your ';thinning'; hair in front.Do you pull your hair into a ponytail? or up in a clip?That creates more ';pull'; and weights down your hair causing it to break and appear thin.My friend has long hair and always wears it up in a clip because she hates her curls.Her forehead is much longer than it was 5 years ago.From wearing it up all the time.Just remember to use good quality,deep conditioning treatments on your hair.Flatirons can dry your hair out! And consider getting a scalp treatment from a pro.Good luck!Should i cut bangs?????
I say you get ome side cut bangs. I have some and i think i looks adorable. It is totally worth it, your money that is. Just make sure you go to a good hair stylist!!!!
go for it, time for a new look

if you don't like it you can always grow it back

but you wouldn't know unless you try it
The thing is would you get tired of the bangs? I don't think if you got bangs it would look bad because you have thin hair. You can ask your hair stylist what they would think before you do it...Just make sure that the bangs arn't to short. I think that it would be okay for you to get some though just make sure you tell the hairstylist precisely how you want them because if not they'll do it there way.
um it kinda depends on the shape of ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment