Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to straighten hair without damage?

I have sort of dark brown wavy hair with the ends curled. Theres also a lock near my face that curls up no matter what. I really want straight hair, i know i can just use a flat iron but it damages your hair and can speed up the process of split ends. I know relaxers work, but still it damages your hair and prevents shine. Any homemade recipes/hair masks that can straighten your hair without damage and can help enhance shine?



10 points to most helpful answer!How to straighten hair without damage?
I don't know of any, but I use a flat iron almost daily and my hair is super healthy! I use a Paul Mitchell Pro Tools 1'; ceramic flat iron (pricey, but worth it) and Paul Mitchell Hot of the Press heat protector. My hair is very long, shiny, minimal split ends and yeah, very healthy! I also take a hair supplement to support it's health. One tip I can give you is whenever you are flat ironing your hair, turn it up to a higher temperature and go over a piece of hair only once - this is so much less damaging than having your flat iron on a lower temperature and having to go over your hair multiple times.How to straighten hair without damage?
theres isnt sorry. But you can use heat protectant!
use the instyler girl! it like totally makes ur hair shine beautifully! its works trust me
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Shine-your-Hair.php
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment